As we re-enter worship onsite, UUMC Leadership Council has approved Phase 3 protocols. (Full Document).
- A minimum of 5 volunteers are needed each Sunday to greet worshippers and take attendance for services and Sunday School
- Face masks over nose and mouth required.
- 6-foot distance will be strongly encouraged between households (walking, standing, sitting).
- Hand sanitizer provided at each entrance and in each room.
- No congregational singing until Fall 2021 at the earliest.
- NEW traffic flow to/from Worship Center and Sunday School (which will be held in the Day School until regular rooms are repaired).
- No printed bulletins on-site. Everything needed for worship will be projected on the screen. Those wanting bulletins will need to print theirÂ own at home and bring them or pull them up on their personal digital device. If you don’t have a printer or a personal digital device and want a bulletin, let the office know. We will find a church member who can do this for you.